- The title is a pun on "If Looks Could Kill".
- This episode mark the first appearance of Steve, Kick's goldfish.
- This episode reveals that Gunther has a fear of spiders.
- Kick is shown to be small enough to fit his whole body inside of a photo copier.
- In some scenes inside the library, there is a sign that reads, "Books Is Fun!" which is grammatically incorrect. The correct sentence is "Books Are Fun!".
- Kick is not seen getting Gunther's sandwich, but he has it when he comes out of the library.
- In the close-up of Kick putting the mic on his ear, he puts it on the right side of his face. But in another scene, it is on the left side of his face.
- Also, in some scenes the mic changes sides from being on the left side to being on the right side.
- As Kick is being lowered, the librarian passes the hall where Kick is being lowered twice.
- Kick doesn't put the zoom on his video camera but when Gunther watches the librarian laughing on the laptop, the zoom is on.
- Kick enters the photo copier with the book, but in the photo copier pictures the "fake" book is not seen.
- It is impossible for Kick to fit his whole body inside the photo copier as the cover would have to still be mid-open.
- In Round Two, the librarian wants to get the "fake" Billy Stumps book.
- Gunther has the "Whistling for Boys" book in his right hand but after the birds bring Kick clothes, the book is gone.
- After the birds bring Kick clothes, equipment from nowhere appears to be on Kick.
- As Kick's bike passes to the track where the librarian is, you can see that Kick and his bike go through a book shelf.
- The librarian's face doesn't seem to be injured when she crashes her face into the book shelf.
- Before the book lands on the table, the librarian and Kick are on different tracks. After the book lands, they are on the same track.
- Kick's shadow height in the smoke seems more TALLER than his actual height.
- Also, the shadow's right hand is not holding the book, but when Kick comes out of the smoke, the book is in his right hand.
- In one scene, The librarian has only four teeth.
- When Kick races to the book, some smoke appears behind the bike despite the fact that bikes don't have smokepipes.
- The librarian has messy hair at the end. but in a split second, her messy hair becomes brushed.
- When the librarian races to the book, her motocycle leaves smoke but in other scenes the smoke vanishes.
- Also, the motorcycle leaves smoke in some scenes and in others not.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.