- This is the first episode of Season 1 and the first episode of the whole series.
- Mouth, Horace and Pantsy are shown along with the other neighbourhood kids, but they don't have a major role and their names are not mentioned until later episodes.
- It is possible that Horace and Pantsy are not Brad's friends yet because Horace laughs at Brad when he pulls the thorns from his butt. They are shown to be friends for the first time in "Kicked Out".
- If you listen closely while Kick is bouncing across the rooftops, you can hear him say "A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y!" (a quote which is repeated several times in the series).
- This is the only episode where Brad refers to his parents as dilweeds.
- This is the first and only time we see Kick's revenge list.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.